Cookies are used to improve the overall navigation of the User. In particular:
They allow you to efficiently navigate from page to page of the website.
Store your user name and preferences included.
Allow to avoid entering the same information (such as user name and password) several times during the visit.
They measure the use of services by Users, to optimize the browsing experience and services.
They present information targeted advertising based on the interests and behavior expressed by you while surfing.
There are several types of cookies. Below are the types that cookies can be used on the Site with a description of the purposes linked to the use.
Cookies of this type are necessary for the proper functioning of some areas of the site. Cookies in this category include both persistent cookies that session cookies. Without these cookies, the Site or portions of it may not work properly. Therefore, they are always used, regardless of the user preferences. Cookies in this category are always sent from our domain.
Cookies of this type are used to collect information on the use of the site. The owner uses this information for statistical analysis, to improve the site and ease of use, as well as to monitor their operation. This type of cookie collects anonymous information about user activity on the site and the way in which they arrived at the site and the pages visited. Cookies in this category are sent from the Site or from third-party domains.
Cookies detection of third party
Cookies of this type are used to collect information on the use of Web site visitors, keywords used to reach your site, Web sites visited and the origins of the traffic from which the visitors for marketing campaigns. The holder may use the information to compile reports and improve the site. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form. Cookies of this type are sent from the Site or from third-party domains.
Cookies for the integration of third-party functionality
Cookies of this type are used to integrate third-party functionality in the site (for example, forms for comments or icons of social networks that allow visitors to share the content of the site). Cookies in this category can be sent from the domains of the partner sites or that offer the features on the site.
The Holder is not obliged to request the user’s consent to the cookies technicians, as these are strictly necessary for the provision of the service.
For other types of cookies consent it may be expressed by you, in accordance with local regulations, by specific configurations of the browser and computer programs or devices that are easy and clear usability for the user. The Owner reminds the User that you can change your preferences for cookies at any time. You can also disable cookies at any time from the browser, but this may prevent you from using certain parts of the Site.
Third Party Web Sites
Under Article. 122 seconds paragraph of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 consent to the use of these cookies is expressed by the person concerned by setting individual who freely chose for your browser to navigate the site, subject to the right user to communicate at all times to the data controller their will regarding data managed through cookies that the browser itself has agreed.
The user can decide how to handle cookies using the settings on your browser (the procedure may vary slightly depending on your operating system)
1. Click on the options, consists of three horizontal lines, at the top right of the window
2. Select the Settings item
3. In the bottom of the page, select the Show advanced settings (or Robe by geeks in older versions)
4. Locate the Privacy section and select the Settings button content
5. Manage the storage of cookies in the Cookies section
Microsoft Internet Explorer (all versions)
1. Click on Tools at the top of the browser window or icon gear icon in the upper right corner and select Internet Options and click the Privacy tab.
2. Check the level of privacy when active and permits relative regarding the management of cookies
1. Click (depending on the version) on the item Tools at the top of the browser window or icon formed by three horizontal lines, placed in the top right corner
2. Select Options
3. In the options window, select the Privacy icon.
4. Under History, select Use custom settings
5. Manage cookies
1. Click the gear icon at the top of the browser window and select Preferences
2. Click Privacy, and manage settings.
1. Click the Menu button at the top of the browser window and select Settings.
2. Then select Preferences and click the Advanced tab.
3. In the list on the left select the Cookies and manage its settings
This post is also available in: Italian